Wednesday 7 May 2008

Hum. What to say today.

Well the outporing of my graphic efforts at work came today - 2 pallet loads of A4 reviews. Nice to start the day off with some physical exercise, unloading the truck!

I have been distributing those MMA leaflets again at lunchtime, I seem to have come away with fewer bruises and trapped fingers today.

I am partially working on doing something with 3.5" floppies, perhaps for the craft fair, perhaps not.

I am officially hating sparring in martial arts. Hate it. Don't want to do it. Want to go home. Of course if just needs something to get me interested again and I'll be all set. There seems to be a lack of enthusiasm for tournaments at the moment, perhaps that's why I'm not bothered about sparring.

I am making an effort to go to the gym tonight. I am determined. Apparently my "unfitness" is all in my head. If that's the case I should be able to rock on through some heavy squats and lifts and be fine tomorrow.

I have planned some quality printer-time tonight. There's a few things I want to make for the next craft fair and need to print some stuff out. I also need to carve out time to photograph myself making stuffies. At least it's the right weather for it at the moment. I might bring in the camera and tripod tomorrow and have a bash over lunchtime now that I've finished delivering all those leaflets.

Oh I had the wierdest, angriest dream last night. I was late for my friend's wedding and I was screaming myself hoarse at my parents who were supposed to be getting us there! This does not bode well for the future, we are having to get the train to Darlington on the morning of the wedding, which is fine and will probably work out well, but I think I would rather be going the night before, however there is no-one to cover my ladies class. So Friday morning train it must be.

No comments: