Thursday 15 May 2008

Argh!

We are having a pain dealing with our vendor and estate agents. I've just been on the phone to the agent and he is writing to the vendor. I am so sad that we have picked a bum vendor and that it isn't going as smoothly as we could have hoped. We knew there would be messes and stresses, but 4 weeks without any action is really starting to annoy me. I am almost thinking like we won't be ending up there. DH is going to go round to the vendor's house and try and talk to him. I think if I went, I would end up beating his head against a window.

My blank canvas totes came today, and the tea towels. They are super lucious! Unfortunately no screen printing set yet. :-( Perhaps tomorrow. Perhaps.

Oh crikey, I forgot that I was going to cut out some leaves for my moonwalk bra this lunchtime. It still hasn't really sunk in that I will be walking a marathon overnight on Saturday.

I want more chocolate. Send me some!!!!!!!

PS The silk screen turned up later in the afternoon! Whoopee!

No comments: