Thursday 16 October 2008

This is a bit strange


This be my DaWanda shop. Note the precious poster (one which I have had on my desk since April).



This be the Keep Calm Gallery website. This post says that it's "new" on 23/07/08.

I've lost all feeling in my legs. I don't mind we've both got similar posters, perhaps we both came up with it at the same time, perhaps there are only so many ways to draw a cloud... But I'm pissed that they're getting more net exposure than I am, and I've only sold 1 of these prints since I've had them on etsy and DaWanda from April.

Le sigh.

2 comments:

painted fish studio said...

ugh. that's horrible. have you thought about contacting them?

angela hardison said...

That is so not fair. And I've been there, so I know how you feel!

I like your typography better, if that helps...