Thursday 4 September 2008

I'm Awesome!

I went to the gym for the first time in a long time last night. I am angry at how much I have let my fitness drop. I could barely run a mile at 30 second intervals! I am a big big silly! However I feel so much better for going, and I will try not to let it slide again.

I've joined up to a really cool project called postcrossing where you get to exchange postcards from around the world! My first 2 are going in the post today and I think I will put another 2 in the post tomorrow! Excellent!

calmcushionI'm in the middle of shipping out orders! There has been a rush on my Keep Calm and Carry On cushions! I am also sending some cute little custom mirrors off to the US today.

Last night I stayed back at work to finish off the wedding present I was in the middle of making a couple of weekends ago. The wedding is this Saturday, I still have a fair bit to do on it, but fortunately it is all doable on the train. We are off to Manchester for the wedding and while we are there we are going to go to the Lowry Museum and on the Manchester to Liverpool ship canal. I'm also going to be taking the pictures at the wedding, which should be fun but also scary! I am charging batteries and cleaning off flash cards as we speak!

awesome-chelsea-1Also, which I almost forgot... My friend thinks I'm AWESOME! Which is pretty sweet, since I'd just bought myself a T-shirt that says so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute!