Tuesday 10 June 2008

Inspiration

I seem to be full of it at the moment, and not in the "I will stalk the internet and make something slightly like this" way. I'm hopefully going to be abusing my sewing machine a little bit over the next couple of weeks, and bringing in some new lines for flurogoddess.

House buying is proving to be a roller-coaster ride, but there you go! Hopefully we will have a house at the end of this, but I am not getting my hopes up this time, this is the 3rd property we've made an offer on.

I have set up my little online stall at Blank Canvas Arts who are running the craft fair on Electric Avenue in Brixton at the end of the month. Any Londoners reading, pop down and say hello, and more importantly, buy stuff! I'm only kidding, you know I love you all. For your money.

Martial Arts is proving hard work. I am having real trouble retaining students to my new class. Without wanting to make excuses, I have a feeling it's because I am female. And butch blokes just don't want to be taught how to beat the cr@p out of people by a little girl. It upsets the testosterone levels, I think. My own personal training is going pretty well though, I seem to have nailed the Kata footwork. Bring on 2nd Dan.

No comments: