Tuesday 24 June 2008

Baking Ninjas

I am currently baking some Ninjas, I hope they don't burn!

Thanks for all the nice comments on my pretty little frock! I want to make one for myself, but I can't see it flattering my womanly figure somehow ;-)

I have lots of pictures from the weekend, we saw some A4 steam engines at Kings Cross on Saturday and went to an engineering open day where they were racing little solar-powered cars! On Sunday we were out walking in Cambridgeshire where Tesco is planning on building an "eco town" on lots of fields. Hmmmm There were lots of interesting things by the side of the road where we were walking, and some stupendously cute little houses.

Of course, you will have to hold your breath for the photos because this week is proving to be a little mental! I have a craft fair on Sunday, which I am getting all sorts of stuff ready for, and tomorrow I am doing a workshop at my old secondary school.

Last night at my "new" martial arts class I had 10 students! WOWEEEEE! 8 of them were children. I hate teaching kids. Cry. It's especially worse when there are only a couple of adults in the class. Fortunately Lee was there to help me and he taught the adults some stuff, while I shouted at the children! I still didn't quite cover the hall fees, but I'm hoping all the children come back next week and then I will be rolling in dosh! Ch-ching! $_$

No comments: