Monday 26 January 2009

Thanks for your lovely comments on my fairy cake card. I'm going to design a few more then get them printed at photobox since they can get them shiney!

My hubs just e-mailed me about a Science Museum Late - they are demonstrating Kendo on Wednesday (just give me a big stick and I'm anybody's!) so I replied, "Oooh Kendo with BIG STICKS." He sent back, "Yes, they’re going to fight the dinosaurs from the Natural History Museum in a Godzilla-style Battle Royale!" - cool!

I'm actually feeling really loved-up this weekend, which is not something I usually admit to being. Usually we rub along and are best of buds, but this weekend I've been feeling sappy!

We had a major shopping spree on Saturday, we did Oxford St AND Ikea! Lordy! I bought some backing papers for some photo backgrounds but didn't get chance to take any photos this weekend. We bought some shelves in Ikea and a lovely lampshade. Domestic bliss!

Health and fitness-wise I feel like I am doing really well. I've been food journalling all week and I seem to have lost the "must eat this, right now!" thing. I didn't make it to the gym on Wednesday but we did go for a 15 minute craprun yesterday! We are training for a 10K at the end of May and yesterday was our first training session. I bought some new clothes on Saturday - a jumper that fits really nicely now, a jersey skirt that I can just about get away with at the moment and two jersey dresses that would look better with some pounds off. I'm looking forward to wearing clingy dresses again soon.

No comments: