Thursday 7 August 2008

Heads Up!

Ok, so I joined a UK Crafts Forum, which has proved fantastic! The people on there are really kind and knowledgeable!

Anyway, so I signed up for a swap organised by Claire's Crafty Blog. It is a ROBOT SWAP! Squeeee! I love robots and already have some robot artwork that might inspire me. I get to swap with the lovely K. who is in the process of making a denim patchwork quilt! Eeeeks!

I'm getting ready for the August Bank Holiday craft fair in Goathland - I had a stall there on Saturday and I took a whole pound! I managed to increase my takings by finding 5p on the floor! Wahoo! If anyone is popping by Goathland at the August Bank Holiday, come and say hello, and download my 10% discount voucher for bargains galore!

I'm quite excited about the back end of the year - I've got the 3rd and final wedding to attend in September, where I will be playing photographer, in October I'm going to hold a stall in Brixton again, in November I might be at Bagshot and I'm going to We Make Christmas in December and Brixton again the day after.

No comments: