Monday 9 February 2009

I'm back!

I have returned from the arctic wastelands of er... Kent!

We had a lovely time, and we didn't actually get that much snow. I'm really dissapointed actually.

I came back to some book love though, The Reader, Twilight and Confessions of a Reformed Dieter, oh and Knitting for Dummies since I have to return my copy to the library!

I've spent most of the holiday stuffing my face with carbs and dealing with the subsequent carb comas! I'm back on my fit-wagon today but I decided to do a fast day, which is stupid cupid after a carb overload, my blood sugar is not happy at all. I eventually caved (I orginally typed "caked" - freudian!) at half 2 and had a cereal bar and an apple. I've just had another cereal bar because I was still hungry! Doh! I should've just had lunch.

While we were away I got an email that these delightful little mooks were reserved for me on etsy! Yipee!

They're from I Love Grey Skies

1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

yay for carbs! :)

love the etsy purchase!