Thursday 10 April 2008

1 down, 8 to go

Photobucket

I sold one of my little sheeplings. Baa! It's going to fly all the way across the pond to America. Bye bye Barry!

I'm developing a list of developments for the next craft fair in May. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

Last weekend we spent a few days in Peebles and I found a lovely woodworking shop. I bought a cute little bowl and some wooden hearts for no apparent reason! The guy was saying how the poor weather had affected his sales as well as the craft-fair turnouts, so I just really really hope someone's ordered up some sun for the Spring Bank Holiday!

In kickboxing news, my new class is going to start on April 30th since my CRB check came back ok. I'm going to get some flyers printed out and get shlepping round the houses to promote myself! Also I have news that my 3 regular ladies have stopped training with me because they say they aren't getting a good enough workout... And because I always put them with new people. I have had a lot of new pupils recently and I like to put the more experienced people with them to help them out - I can't be everywhere at once! I'm teaching tonight and I want to introduce some sparring, and also some grading technique. We shall see who turns up and then how to plan the class. Joy!

No comments: