Tuesday 16 December 2008

Vivien, oh Vivien, oh have you met Vivien?



This is the dress I wanted to buy for New Year. With this petticoat:


And I've been scouring the shops for a belt just like this:


It all started when I remembered I had some pink and red T-Bar shoes that I've never worn. I'm going to a New Year party and I wanted to wear them, so I thought a nice 50's dress with pink petticoats would be fab. Unfortunately I was shopping at the weekend with my mum and bought this:



Which is all very nice and slinky and "now" and sexy and lovely and cheap but it isn't a big swirly fluffy 50s pink and red dress with a cinch waist where I can look all burlesque and pouty.

*pout*

dress and petticoat from Vivien of Holloway

1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

whoooooooo! what you ended up taking home is amazing! but bummer about not being able to wear your t-bar shoes, they sound wonderful!